- Connection: Wireless WIFI by Smart Phone
- Supported Platform: Android Torque/IOS System/PC(WinXP; Win7 32bits)--Pay attention: No support Win7(64bits) and Win8 or up version(close anti-virus program when install software on PC)
- Supports 12V gasoline, Doesn't supports diesel&truck (24 Volts).
- Supports All OBDII standard protocols
- Multi-Languages:Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Serbian, Turkish
For iPhone Setting:
Go to WiFi settings, search for the WiFi connection called "WiFiOBD" and connect
Open your favorite application and connect to 192.168.0.10, Port 35000
WIFI OBD AUTO CHECKER is able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically. It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode. It use AT commands to communicate with a host device (PC, notebook, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and so on).
There are plenty of software packages available, which are fully compatible with WI-FI OBD AUTO CHECKER. Some of them have pretty useful features, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc. You can even write your own software on a specified hardware platform if you wish, because the AT commands are fully documented and very well explained.
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
Plastic: Automotive Grade
CLK is capable of communicating with vehicles which adopt following protocols:
ISO 11898(aka. CAN)
ISO 14230(aka. KWP2000)
ISO 15765(aka. CAN)
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13. Intake Air Temperature